New Web Page!


Maxine's Pearls has a new Web Page! Please visit www.maxinespearls.com for designs and details.

Thank you!

Brenda


Monday, April 18, 2011

You're Invited!

Please join me as I begin my new adventure as a designer and seamstress! Each dress will be unique and designed just for you. I am not reselling someone else’s work – these are my own creations! At my trunk debut, I will have my designs and fabric available for you to choose from. Place your order and in 2-3 weeks you will receive your custom designed Pearl! I will also have some available for immediate purchase.

I’ll be posting many more pictures in the near future!

Thank you,
Brenda Hallgren
Designer/Owner of Maxine’s Pearls


Trunk Show Debut will be held at Melany Hallgren Photography
Walled Lake, MI
Join me on Facebook … Maxine’s Pearls

1 comment: