New Web Page!


Maxine's Pearls has a new Web Page! Please visit www.maxinespearls.com for designs and details.

Thank you!

Brenda


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photo Shoot

Today we had our photo shoot! Wow was it amazing! I found myself in tears so many times as I looked at the precious models. I looked at my mom (the Maxine of "Maxine's Pearls") and she was simply beaming. Of course, that made me beam too!

A big "THANK YOU" to Melany Hallgren Photography! Mel - you are beyond AMAZING!!!

Another big "THANK YOU" to our Pearl Girls (and boy): Elianna, Wobi, Ellis and my precious gems - Lilly, Josh and Jessica. You did an amazing job changing your clothes a million times and smiling the whole time!

I am simply overwhelmed by the outpouring of love surrounding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment