New Web Page!


Maxine's Pearls has a new Web Page! Please visit www.maxinespearls.com for designs and details.

Thank you!

Brenda


Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Pearl Girls!

I realized that it has been quite a while since I updated my web and blog pages. Life has gotten busy! I am excited to share with you a new addition to the Pearl family - Little Pearl Girls! These adorable dolls are custom made (skin tone, eye color, hair color and length). Her dress can be made to match your daughter's dress too! Who doesn't love to match?!

I am partnering with Sunclover Creations to bring you these adorable babies. Below is the first Little Pearl Girl we created! Her name is Princess Baby and the colors were picked out by my youngest daughter. Princess Baby has not left her side!


For more information and to order your Little Pearl Girl, please visit www.maxinespearls.com

Be a Pearl Girl!!!!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment